Sunday, October 26, 2008

Crock Pot Recipes...

(My favorite--the 6-qt. Rival Smart Pot--has a timer, warm setting, etc.)

I LOVE the crock pot. When you know you have a crazy day ahead of you, you throw your stuff in the crock pot in the morning and know that you'll still have something good for dinner. The only challenge with crock pots, however, is the fact that some recipes turn into a nasty, slushy mush where you can't tell one ingredient from another. So that's my litmus test... If it has turned out well for us, you'll find it on my blog. If not, you won't!!!

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

All I have to say is awesome! I'm getting my crock pot out!

a.k.a. Suga Jones said...

This is fantastic. I've been looking around for good crock pot recipies. I am excited to try the them for fall/winter.