Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hawaiian Haystacks

I know you all already have this recipe a million times over, but my sister Anne introduced us to a fun variation that I think makes all the difference! By the way, I'm trying to get her to be a contributor on this blog--she has so many great recipes, I love everything she's given me :o) So I'll keep you posted on what she says...

Auntie Anne's Hawaiian Haystacks
6 frozen chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
2 10 3/4-oz. cans cream of chicken soup
1 12-oz. can evaporated milk
1/4 cup liquid smoke

Combine all ingredients except chicken and pour over chicken in crock pot. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 6-8 hours. Shred chicken and serve over rice with an combination of the following ingredients: grated cheese, peas, pineapple tidbits, shredded coconut, raisins, chow mein noodles, olives, diced tomatoes, diced green bell peppers, sliced green onions, etc.

No comments: