Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That cool, crisp air...

It is definitely Fall here in Maryland--my FAVORITE time of the year... Honestly, I often wish it was Fall all year round. But then it wouldn't be special anymore--I know, I know.... But still!!! I will soak it in while it lasts, which is never long enough for me :o)

I LOVE pulling out the "warm" recipes when things start to cool off around here. Soups and breads especially... And anything goes if it has pumpkin or apples in it--I don't care if it's sloppy joes! Seriously, we went to a Pumpkin Festival when we lived in Ohio and had Pumpkin Sloppy Joes. They were interesting, I'll just say that...

Anyway, these are some of the recipes I've been making in the last couple weeks (or will make soon). Hope you enjoy them--and please leave a comment if you do, so that others know what they're like!

No comments: